ICO For Blockchain and Ethereum Smart Contracts based B2B Services Exchange
Welcome to the User Agreement (hereinafter “Agreement” or “Terms and Conditions”), effective upon the date of electronic acceptance (the “Effective Date”), pertains to the ICO by Acuitty Services Exchange Pte Ltd (The “Company”), a Singapore based corporation with registration number 201725407C. The provisions of this Agreement will govern your use of our Site (https://acuitty.io) and of our Services (as detailed in the Whitepaper). Please read the Agreement carefully, should you have any questions or comments regarding our Site or Services, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com. If you are in any doubt as to the action you should take, you should consult your legal, financial, tax or any-other professional Advisor(s).
“Ethereum” or “Ether” or “ETH” means the digital currency and payment system of the Ethereum platform (ref: https://www.ethereum.org) – using peer to peer transactions verified by network nodes and recording in a public distributed ledger called the blockchain.
“White-Paper” means the document containing the business model of ACUITTY, located at www.acuitty.io
“Commencement Time” means 11.00 hrs GMT on September 15, 2017.
“Control” or “to Control” means, with respect to any person, the possession, directly or indirectly (including through any number of interposed persons), of the power to direct or cause the direction of the management and policies of such person, whether through the ownership of voting securities, by contract or otherwise and Controlled has a corresponding meaning.
“Crowdfund” or “Crowdfunding” means the crowdfunding process contemplated by the White-Paper by which ACUITTY will receive Payments for the development of ACUITTY software and infrastructure.
“Purchaser” means you, the legal or natural person participating in the Crowdfunding.
“Force Majeure Event” means any event or circumstance which: (1) is not within the reasonable control of ACUITTY or any of their subcontractors; (2) directly or indirectly and alone or when taken together with any other such events, causes ACUITTY to fail to deliver; and (3) is not reasonably able to be prevented by ACUITTY taking reasonable precautions and cannot reasonably be circumvented by ACUITTY.
“Loss” means damages, claims, applications, loss, injuries, delays, accidents, costs, business interruption, expenses (including, without limitation, counsel’s or legal fees or the costs of any claim or suit), any incidental, direct, indirect, general, special, punitive, exemplary, special or consequential damages, any loss of goodwill, profits or revenue or any other economic loss, any loss of cryptocurrency or digital assets, any work stoppage, data loss, computer failure or malfunction, or any other commercial or other loss.
“Operator” means any operator of ACUITTY, engaged into the development of ACUITTY software or ACUITTY TOKENS, or providing any other services requested by ACUITTY.
“Affiliate” means in respect of a person (hereinafter the “First Person”), any other person which directly or indirectly through one or more intermediaries:
(a) Controls the First Person;
(b) is Controlled by the First Person; or currently
(c) is under common Control with the First Person.
“Anti-Money Laundering” ( AML ) is defined as when criminals attempt to relocate their illicit funds by transferring them to a lawful financial system without arousing any legal attention to use in illegal activities, purchase goods and services, or even fund terrorism.
“Know your customer” (KYC) is the process of a business identifying and verifying the identity of its clients. The term is also used to refer to the bank and anti-money laundering regulations which governs these activities.
“Payout” means the distributable profits of ACUITTY attributable to the holders of ACT Tokens.
“ACUITTY” being the organization established under the laws of the Republic of Singapore and having as its registered office in Singapore and includes an Operator engaged by ACUITTY where the context allows.
“ACUITTY Exchange Platform” means the system described in the White-Paper and to be developed and deployed by ACUITTY with the assistance of one or more Operators engaged by ACUITTY for that purpose.
“ACUITTY Crowdfunding Dashboard” or “Crowdfunding Dashboard” means the Crowdfunding web interface at www.acuitty.io.
“ACUITTY Token”, “ACUITTY Blockchain Token”, “ACUITTY TOKENS”, “ACT TOKEN”, “ACT”, or “Token” on www.acuitty.io website means the ERC20 standard token issued by Acuitty. ACT is obtained in exchange of sending Ether to the designated Acuitty crowd fund wallet address. Profit distribution is executed through buy back and the ACT token holders may benefit from the resulting price appreciation.
“ACUITTY Party” or “ACUITTY Party” means ACUITTY, any Operator, any of their Affiliates and any Operator or their Affiliates.
“Smart Contract” means the Ethereum smart contract run on Ether or any other platform that can be used to execute payments based on pre-set conditions.
“US” or “USA” means the United States of America, its territories or possessions, any state of the United States of America or the District of Columbia.
“Website” means www.ACUITTY.io, the Crowdfunding Dashboard, all subdomains and all their respective pages.
You expressly agree that any claim or dispute arising from your use of our website and/or our services will be governed by the laws of Singapore without regard to the conflict of law provisions thereof. You further agree that any such claims or disputes shall be resolved in Singapore courts, and you agree to be subject to the personal jurisdiction in, and the exclusive venue of, such courts and waive any objection to such jurisdiction and venue for the purpose of litigating any such claim or dispute. You further agree that in the event of changes in the laws of Singapore which may impact ACUITTY and impede or limit the ability of ACUITTY to develop the Acuitty Exchange Platform and cause potential operational, financial or legal risks to the business, a change in the incorporation location of ACUITTY may be required and thereafter any claim or dispute arising from your use of our website and/or our services will be governed by the laws of the new incorporation location.
1. By signing up to use the ACUITTY Account through the ACUITTY website or purchase ACT Tokens through www.acuitty.io, ACUITTY, and/or any associated ACUITTY-hosted websites or mobile applications (collectively the “ACUITTY Site”), you agree to comply with and be legally bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to any of the terms set forth in this Agreement, or any subsequent modification to the Agreement, you may not access or use any of the ACUITTY Services and must cancel your ACUITTY Account, free of charge. Acuitty may amend or modify this Agreement by posting on the ACUITTY site or emailing to you the revised Agreement. Any revised Agreement shall be effective immediately upon your express approval, or one week after the date of posting except where the changes and modifications are required by law or on the instruction of a competent governmental agency. By continuing to access or use the ACUITTY Services once the revised Agreement is effective, you agree to be bound by the Agreement. We may (a) modify or discontinue any portion of the ACUITTY Services, and (b) suspend or terminate your access to the ACUITTY Services, at any time, and from time to time, without notice to you in certain, limited circumstances described herein. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or termination of the ACUITTY Services, or suspension or termination of your access to the ACUITTY Services, except to the extent otherwise expressly set forth herein.
2. Warning: Do not participate in this Crowdfunding if you are not familiar with or do not understand cryptocurrencies, cryptographic tokens, and blockchain based software systems.
a. Only parties having significant experience with, or an understanding of, the use and intricacies of cryptocurrencies, cryptographic tokens, and blockchain based software systems should participate in the Crowdfunding.
b. While ACUITTY will provide general guidelines in relation to use and storage of Tokens, you should have a functional understanding of storage and transmission mechanisms associated with cryptocurrencies, cryptographic tokens, and blockchain based software systems. While ACUITTY will be available to assist you during and after the Crowdfunding, no ACUITTY Party will be liable for any Loss arising out of, or in any way connected to any actions taken by, or any omissions by any Purchaser.
3. In no event shall Acuitty, its affiliates and service providers, or any of their respective officers, directors, agents, joint venturers, employees or representatives, be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Acuitty site, the Acuitty services, or this agreement (however arising, including negligence).
4. If you have a dispute with one or more users of the ACUITTY Services, to the extent permitted by law, you release ACUITTY, its affiliates and service providers, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, joint venturers, employees and representatives from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. In addition, to the extent permitted by law, in entering into this release you expressly waive any protections, that would otherwise limit the coverage of this release to include only those claims which you may know or suspect to exist in your favor at the time of agreeing to this release.
5. The Acuitty tokens are provided “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranty, whether express, implied, or statutory. Acuitty specifically disclaims any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Acuitty does not make any representations or warranties that access to any part of the Acuitty services – tokens, or any of the materials contained therein, will be continuous, uninterrupted, timely, error-free or secure. Operation of the Acuitty site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. We are not responsible for the cryptocurrency market, and we make no representations or warranties concerning the real or perceived value of cryptocurrency as denominated in any quoted currency. Although we may provide historical and/or real-time data regarding the price of cryptocurrency, we make no representations regarding the quality, suitability, truth, usefulness, accuracy, or completeness of such data, and you should not rely on such data for any reason whatsoever. You understand and agree that the value of cryptocurrency can be volatile, and we are not in any way responsible or liable for any losses you may incur by holding or trading cryptocurrency, even if the Acuitty services -tokens are delayed, suspended, or interrupted for any reason. Further, Acuitty makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability, truth, usefulness, accuracy, or completeness of the Acuitty services -tokens or any materials contained therein. Acuitty will make reasonable efforts to ensure that requests for electronic debits and credits involving bank accounts, credit cards, crypto currency wallets and check issuances are processed in a timely manner but Acuitty makes no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing because the Acuitty services are dependent upon many factors outside of our control.
6. You agree to indemnify and hold ACUITTY, its affiliates and Service Providers, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, joint venturers, employees and representatives, harmless from any claim or demand (including attorneys’ fees and any fines, fees or penalties imposed by any regulatory authority) arising out of or related to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) your use of ACUITTY Services – tokens, including the Developer’s Tools, or (iii) your violation of any law, rule or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
7. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and ACUITTY as to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any and all prior discussions, agreements and understandings of any kind (including without limitation any prior versions of this Agreement), and every nature between and among you and ACUITTY.
8. The ACT tokens are not intended to constitute securities in any jurisdiction. The Whitepaper and/or this agreement do not constitute a prospectus or offer document of any sort and is not intended to constitute an offer of securities or a solicitation for investment in securities in any jurisdiction.
9. The Whitepaper and/or this agreement do not constitute or form part of any opinion on any advice to sell, or any solicitation of any offer by the Re-Seller/vendor of the ACT tokens (the “Re-Seller”) to purchase any ACT tokens nor shall it or any part of it nor the fact of its presentation form the basis of, or be relied upon in connection with, any contract or investment decision. The Re-Seller will be an affiliate of ACUITTY Services Exchange Pte. Ltd. (“ACUITTY ”), and will deploy all proceeds of sale of the ACT tokens to fund ACUITTY ’s cryptocurrency project, businesses and operations.
10. Any agreement as between the Re-Seller and you as a purchaser, and in relation to any sale and purchase, of ACT tokens (as referred to in the Whitepaper and/or this agreement) is to be governed by only a separate document setting out the terms and conditions (the “T&Cs”) of such agreement. In the event of any inconsistencies between the T&Cs and the Whitepaper, the former shall prevail.
11. There are risks and uncertainties associated with ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller and their respective businesses and operations, the ACT tokens, the ACUITTY Initial Coin Offering and the ACUITTY Wallet (each as referred to in the Whitepaper and/or this agreement).
12. No person is bound to enter into any contract or binding legal commitment and no cryptocurrency or other form of payment is to be accepted on the basis of the Whitepaper and/or this agreement. No regulatory authority has examined or approved of any of the information set out in the Whitepaper and/or this agreement. No such action has been or will be taken under the laws, regulatory requirements or rules of any jurisdiction. The publication, distribution or dissemination of this Whitepaper and/or this agreement does not imply that the applicable laws, regulatory requirements or rules have been complied with.
13. By accessing and/or accepting possession of any information in the Whitepaper and/or this agreement or such part thereof (as the case may be), you as Purchaser represent and warrant to ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller as follows:
a. You agree and acknowledge that the ACT tokens do not constitute securities in any form in any jurisdiction;
b. You agree and acknowledge that in the case where you wish to purchase any ACT tokens, the ACT tokens are not to be construed, interpreted, classified or treated as:
(i) any kind of currency other than crypto-currency;
(ii) debentures, stocks or shares
(iii) rights, options or derivatives in respect of such debentures, stocks or shares;
(iv) rights under a contract for differences or under any other contract the purpose or pretended purpose of which is to secure a profit or avoid a loss;
(v) units in a collective or any other investment scheme;
(vi) units in a business trust; or derivatives of units in a business trust; or
(vii) any other security or class of securities.
c. You agree and acknowledge that the Whitepaper and/or this agreement, the undertaking and/or the completion of the ACUITTY Initial Coin Offering, or future trading of the ACT tokens on any cryptocurrency exchange, shall not be construed, interpreted or deemed by you as an indication of the merits of the ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller, the ACT tokens, the ACUITTY Initial Coin Offering and the ACUITTY Wallet (each as referred to in the Whitepaper and/or this agreement);
d. The distribution or dissemination of the Whitepaper and/or this agreement, any part thereof or any copy thereof, or acceptance of the same by you, is not prohibited or restricted by the applicable laws, regulations or rules in your jurisdiction, and where any restrictions in relation to possession are applicable, you have observed and complied with all such restrictions at your own expense and without liability to ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller;
e. You are fully aware and understand that in the case where you wish to purchase any ACT tokens, there are risks associated with ACUITTY and the Re-Seller and their respective business and operations, the ACT tokens, the ACUITTY Initial Coin Offering and the ACUITTY Wallet (each as referred to in the Whitepaper and/or this agreement);
all of the above representations and warranties are true, complete, accurate and non misleading from the time of your access to and/or acceptance of possession the Whitepaper and/or this agreement or such part thereof (as the case may be).
a. ACUITTY reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion and without giving prior notice, to:
i. vary, modify, add or remove features, or amend any content on the Website. You shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to any such change if you access or use the Website after the change is published on the Website; and
ii. block or restrict access to, or terminate, withdraw or suspend use of the Website or any part of the Website. No ACUITTY Party will be liable for any Loss which may be incurred as a result of such action.
b. The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites which are not maintained or controlled by ACUITTY. All hyperlinks to such websites are provided as a convenience to you. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such websites is entirely at your own risk. All ACUITTY Parties disclaim any responsibility and liability for any third party content contained in websites linked to on the Website and shall not be liable for any Loss arising from you accessing or using such websites.
c. The inclusion of any hyperlink does not imply endorsement by ACUITTY of such websites. Under no circumstances shall ACUITTY be considered to be associated or affiliated in any manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which the Website is linked.
15. By using the Website and participating in the Crowdfunding you represent and warrant that you:
a. Are legally permitted to participate in the Crowdfunding, make payments to ACUITTY, or receive and hold Tokens in your jurisdiction;
b. are of a sufficient age to legally participate in the Crowdfunding, make payments to ACUITTY, or receive and hold Tokens;
c. are not participating in the Crowdfunding, making payments to ACUITTY, receiving and holding Tokens, or exchanging any cryptocurrency for Tokens for the purpose of speculative investment;
d. are not participating in the Crowdfunding, making payments to ACUITTY, or receiving and holding Tokens for an illegal purpose;
e. have an understanding of the usage and intricacies of cryptocurrencies, cryptographic Tokens and blockchain based software systems.
f. Further, by using the Website and participating in the Crowdfunding you acknowledge and agree that:
i. you take sole responsibility for any restrictions and risks associated with participating in the Crowdfunding, making payments to ACUITTY, or receiving and holding Tokens, whether referred to in these terms and conditions, arising under any applicable law or otherwise;
ii. you waive the right to participate in any class action lawsuit or any class wide arbitration against any ACUITTY Party;
iii. you are participating in the Crowdfunding, making payments to ACUITTY, and receiving and holding Tokens to facilitate the development, testing, deployment and operation of ACUITTY ;
iv. the proposed outcomes discussed in the Prospectus or Business Model may not be achieved;
v. Tokens may not provide the rewards envisaged;
vi. participating in the Crowdfunding, making payments to ACUITTY, or receiving and holding Tokens do not grant any decision making power, including (without limitation) in relation to development, governance or the role, conduct or performance of ACUITTY;
vii. you will not hack into, interfere with, disrupt, disable, overburden or otherwise impair the proper working of the Website;
viii. you will not violate or attempt to violate the security of the Website;
ix. you will not access information or data which you are not authorised to access;
x. you will promptly provide to ACUITTY, upon request, any additional information which ACUITTY may consider necessary in providing services on the Website; and
xi. you will ensure that any information or content posted, or permitted or caused to be posted, on the Website, shall be non confidential or nonproprietary unless expressly indicated otherwise, and not offensive, illegal under any applicable law, and that you will be responsible for all such information or content.
g. By using the Website and participating in the Crowdfunding you further agree to the following statements represent
i. that I am
1. NOT an individual who is a resident or citizen of Singapore, China or the United States of America ,its territories or possessions, any state of the United States of America or the District of Columbia (the “USA”)
2. NOT a corporation, partnership or other legal entity formed under the laws of the USA, Singapore or China;
3. NOT an agency, branch or office located in the USA, Singapore or China of a corporation, partnership or other legal entity that was formed under laws other than those of the USA, Singapore or China;
4. NOT a trust of which any trustee is described in (1), (2) or (3) above;
5. NOT a legal entity (i) the shares of which are not publicly traded on a securities exchange, and (ii) more than 45% of the shares of which are owned by or for the benefit of an individual or entity described in (1), (2), (3) or (4) above;
6. NOT a member of any branch of the military of the USA, Singapore or China; and
7. NOT an agent or a fiduciary acting on behalf or for the benefit of an individual or entity described in (1), (2), (3), (4), (5) or (6) above.
ii. My decision to subscribe for ACUITTY Tokens was:
1. NOT based, at least in part, on information I received or communications I exchanged while I, or the person providing the information or with whom the communication was exchanged, was within the USA, Singapore or China;
2. NOT made inside the USA, Singapore or China; and
3. NOT communicated to ACUITTY from a source within USA, Singapore or China.
h. My purchase of ACUITTY Tokens is:
i. made for my own account as principal;
ii. NOT made in anticipation of a further distribution of the ACUITTY Tokens to others; and
iii. NOT preceded, and will not be followed within 2 days from the Closing Time, by any effort to create or condition a market for the ACUITTY Tokens in the USA , Singapore or China
16. All statements contained in the Whitepaper and/or this agreement, statements made in press releases or in any place accessible by the public and oral statements that may be made by ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller or their respective directors, executive officers or employees acting on behalf of ACUITTY or the Re-Seller (as the case may be), that are not statements of historical fact, constitute “forward looking statements”. Some of these statements can be identified by forward-looking terms such as “aim”, “target”, “anticipate”, “believe”, “could”, “estimate”, “expect”, “if”, “intend”, “may”, “plan”, “possible”, “probable”, “project”, “should”, “would”, “will” or other similar terms. However, these terms are not the exclusive means of identifying forward-looking statements. All statements regarding ACUITTY’s and/or the Re-Seller’s financial position, business strategies, plans and prospects and the future prospects of the industry which ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller is in are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements, including but not limited to statements as to ACUITTY ’s and/or the Re-Seller’s revenue and profitability, prospects, future plans, other expected industry trends and other matters discussed in this Whitepaper regarding ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller are matters that are not historic facts, but only predictions. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual future results, performance or achievements of ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expected, expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. These factors include, amongst others:
a. changes in political, social, economic and stock or cryptocurrency market conditions, and the regulatory environment in the countries in which ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller conducts its respective businesses and operations;
b. changes in the future capital needs of ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller and the availability of financing and capital to fund such needs;
c. the risk that ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller may be unable or execute or implement their respective business strategies and future plans;
d. changes in interest rates and exchange rates of fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies;
e. changes in the anticipated growth strategies and expected internal growth of ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller;
f. changes in the availability and fees payable to ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller in connection with their respective businesses and operations;
g. changes in competitive conditions under which ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller operate, and the ability of ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller to compete under such conditions;
h. war or acts of international or domestic terrorism;
i. occurrences of catastrophic events, natural disasters and acts of God that affect the businesses and/or operations of ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller;
j. other factors beyond the control of ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller; and
k. any risk and uncertainties associated with ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller and their businesses and operations, the ACT tokens, the ACUITTY Initial Coin Offering and the ACUITTY Wallet (each as referred to in the Whitepaper and/or this agreement).
17. All forward-looking statements made by or attributable to ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller or persons acting on behalf of ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller are expressly qualified in their entirety by such factors. Given that risks and uncertainties that may cause the actual future results, performance or achievements of ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller to be materially different from that expected, expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements in the Whitepaper & this agreement, undue reliance must not be placed on these statements. These forward-looking statements are applicable only as of the date of the Whitepaper and/or this agreement. Neither ACUITTY the Re-Seller nor any other person represents, warrants and/or undertakes that the actual future results, performance or achievements of ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller will be as discussed in those forward-looking statements. The actual results, performance or achievements of ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller may differ materially from those anticipated in these forward looking statements.
18. Nothing contained in the Whitepaper and/or this agreement is or may be relied upon as a promise, representation or undertaking as to the future performance or policies of ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller.
19. Further, ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller disclaim any responsibility to update any of those forward looking statements or publicly announce any revisions to those forward-looking statements to reflect future developments, events or circumstances, even if new information becomes available or other events occur in the future.
20. The Whitepaper includes market and industry information and forecasts that have been obtained from internal surveys, reports and studies, where appropriate, as well as market research, publicly available information and industry publications. Such surveys, reports, studies, market research, publicly available information and publications generally state that the information that they contain has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but there can be no assurance as to the accuracy or completeness of such included information. Save for ACUITTY , the Re-Seller and their respective directors, executive officers and employees, no person has provided his or her consent to the inclusion of his or her name and/or other information attributed or perceived to be attributed to such person in connection therewith in the Whitepaper and/or this agreement and no representation, warranty or undertaking is or purported to be provided as to the accuracy or completeness of such information by such person and such persons shall not be obliged to provide any updates on the same. While ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller have taken reasonable actions to ensure that the information is extracted accurately and in its proper context, ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller have not conducted any independent review of the information extracted from third party sources, verified the accuracy or completeness of such information or ascertained the underlying economic assumptions relied upon therein. Consequently, neither ACUITTY, the Re-Seller, nor their respective directors, executive officers and employees acting on their behalf makes any representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of such information and shall not be obliged to provide any updates on the same.
21. To facilitate a better understanding of the ACT tokens being offered for purchase by the Re-Seller, and the businesses and operations of ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller, certain technical terms and abbreviations, as well as, in certain instances, their descriptions, have been used in the Whitepaper and/or this agreement. These descriptions and assigned meanings should not be treated as being definitive of their meanings and may not correspond to standard industry meanings or usage. Words importing the singular shall, where applicable, include the plural and vice versa and words importing the masculine gender shall, where applicable, include the feminine and neuter genders and vice versa. References to persons shall include corporations.
22. No information in the Whitepaper and/or this agreement should be considered to be business, legal, financial or tax advice regarding ACUITTY, the Re-Seller, the ACT tokens, the ACUITTY Initial Coin Offering and the ACUITTY Wallet (each as referred to in the Whitepaper). You should consult your own legal, financial, tax or other professional adviser regarding ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller and their respective businesses and operations, the ACT tokens, the ACUITTY Initial Coin Offering and the ACUITTY Wallet (each as referred to in the Whitepaper and/or this agreement). You should be aware that you may be required to bear the financial risk of any purchase of ACT tokens for an indefinite period of time.
23. No person has been or is authorised to give any information or representation not contained in the Whitepaper and/or this agreement in connection with ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller and their respective businesses and operations, the ACT tokens, the ACUITTY Initial Coin Offering and the ACUITTY Wallet (each as referred to in the Whitepaper) and, if given, such information or representation must not be relied upon as having been authorised by or on behalf of ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller. The ACUITTY Initial Coin Offering (as referred to in the Whitepaper) shall not, under any circumstances, constitute a continuing representation or create any suggestion or implication that there has been no change, or development reasonably likely to involve a material change in the affairs, conditions and prospects of ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller or in any statement of fact or information contained in the Whitepaper and/or this agreement since the date hereof.
24. The distribution or dissemination of the Whitepaper and/or this agreement or any part thereof may be prohibited or restricted by the laws, regulatory requirements and rules of any jurisdiction. In the case where any restriction applies, you are to inform yourself about, and to observe, any restrictions which are applicable to your possession of the Whitepaper and/or this agreement or such part thereof (as the case may be) at your own expense and without liability to ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller. Persons to whom a copy of the Whitepaper and/or this agreement has been distributed or disseminated, provided access to or who otherwise have the Whitepaper and/or this agreement in their possession shall not circulate it to any other persons, reproduce or otherwise distribute the Whitepaper and/or this agreement or any information contained herein for any purpose whatsoever nor permit or cause the same to occur.
25. Purchasers of ACT tokens (as referred to in the Whitepaper and/or this agreement) should carefully consider and evaluate all risks and uncertainties associated with ACUITTY, the Re-Seller and their respective businesses and operations, the ACT tokens, the ACUITTY Initial Coin Offering and the ACUITTY Wallet (each as referred to in the Whitepaper and/or this agreement), all information set out in the Whitepaper and the T&Cs prior to any purchase of ACT tokens. If any of such risks and uncertainties develops into actual events, the business, financial condition, results of operations and prospects of ACUITTY and/or the Re-Seller could be materially and adversely affected. In such cases, you may lose all or part of the value of the ACT tokens.
a. Purchasers will make payments to ACUITTY for the development of ACUITTY, and will receive Tokens in recognition of Payments.
b. From time to time ACUITTY may hold a poll to elicit the opinion of Token holders. Poll results will be taken into account in decisions made concerning the financial or technical direction or implementation of ACUITTY. However, the outcome of a poll will not, in any circumstances, be binding on ACUITTY or enforceable by Token holders, ACUITTY reserves the right to decide on making any changes to financial or technical direction or implementation in its sole discretion. Only valid Token holders are authorised to participate in a poll.
c. Tokens impart no proprietary rights or obligation or contract, express or implied, other than the ability to receive any rewards described in the Prospectus, if ACUITTY is successfully completed and deployed. In particular, Purchasers will not have any influence in the development or governance of ACUITTY or ACUITTY . The sole and exclusive usage rights of these intellectual property rights are held by and assigned to ACUITTY and its nominees.
d. Crowdfunding will be conducted via the Website and will consist of ACUITTY accepting Payments and providing Tokens in recognition of such payments. Purchasers may contribute using the cryptocurrencies or other payment methods notified on the Website. Failure to follow the Crowdfunding instructions on the Website may limit, delay, or prevent a Purchaser from donating. Any questions about such instructions should be directed to sales@ACUITTY.com
e. ACT Tokens would be issued within 8-12 weeks of the closing day of the ICO. There are no guarantees that ACUITTY Tokens will be delivered earlier than this time frame.
f. By purchasing ACUITTY tokens, and to the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to not hold any ACUITTY party liable for any Loss arising out of, or in any way connected to, your failure to properly secure and keep private your email address and any password used in connection with Crowdfunding.
27. Tokens will be created and used as per the details specified in the whitepaper.
28. ACUITTY shall have the right but not the obligation to repurchase all or some of the Tokens by way of a publicly announced tender. The holders of Tokens shall have the right but not the obligation to submit an offer into such tender. There shall be no limit to the number of tenders that may be conducted by ACUITTY. Repurchased Tokens shall be extinguished and the Payout shall be adjusted basis Acuitty management decisions
a. At its sole discretion, Acuitty may also purchase ACT tokens from the open market and be the sole judge in determining which exchanges the ACT tokens is listed on.
b. At its sole discretion, ACUITTY may use distributed profits to buy back coins based on management decisions related to what profits should be retained for future operations and liquidity cushions/options
29. Bonus Structure The clock that will run with the ICO (website) may not be synchronous with respect to the Ether time-stamps. Similarly, the number of Ether received- as shown on the crowd-funding website may be delayed (based on congestion in the Ethereum network. So, at the instant bonus structure changes, the ETH sent at that time may fall into lower discount levels. ETH blockchain clock time-stamp and ETH receiving sequence recorded in it would be the final benchmarks for determining the discounts. People sending in ETH at times when bonus structure changes do so at the risk of receiving the lower of the two discounts.
30. ACUITTY may determine in its absolute discretion that any other bonuses may apply during the Crowdfunding or offered to strategic investors before the crowd-sale.
31. Timing of Crowdfunding
a. Crowdfunding will begin at the Commencement Time, continue for a period as specified in the website.
b. ACUITTY reserves the right to change the Commencement Time or the Closing Time in its absolute discretion. Any such changes will be published on the Website.
32. Obligation to comply the laws of Purchaser’s jurisdiction: It is the responsibility of each potential Purchaser to determine if the Purchaser can legally participate in the Crowdfunding, make payments to ACUITTY, and receive and hold Tokens in the Purchaser’s jurisdiction. ACUITTY will not be held liable in case of any Purchaser’s failure to meet this condition.
33. By participating in the Crowdfunding, you expressly acknowledge and represent that you have carefully reviewed these terms and conditions, the White-Paper, the Website and fully understand the risks, costs, and benefits associated with Tokens and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
a. ACUITTY will only Crowdfund via the Website. To the extent that any third party website or service, takes Payments on behalf of ACUITTY, provides Tokens during the Crowdfunding, or facilitates Payments to ACUITTY or the provision of Tokens in any way during the Crowdfunding, such third party websites or services are not in any way supported, endorsed or sanctioned by any ACUITTY Party and have no relationship in any way with ACUITTY.
b. The only official and authorised Crowdfunding website URL operated by ACUITTY is https://ACUITTY.io. You must ensure that the URL of your web browser indicates that it is using a hypertext transport protocol secure connection (“https”) and that the domain name is correct.
c. By participating in the Crowdfunding, making payments to ACUITTY, or receiving and holding Tokens, to the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that no other party (including, without limitation any ACUITTY Party) may be held liable for any Loss arising out of, or in any way connected to your participation in the Crowdfunding, Payments to ACUITTY, or receiving and holding Tokens in any manner other than via the Website.
34. Fraudulent attempts to double spend cryptocurrency. ACUITTY will monitor all potential transactions for attempts to double spend any cryptocurrency or cryptographic Tokens during Crowdfunding. Any detected double spend will result in no Tokens being provided to the relevant party.
35. ACUITTY would be the sole judge in determining which exchanges the ACT token is listed on.
36. Token price may experience extreme volatility
a. Cryptographic Tokens or cryptocurrencies that possess value in public markets, such as ETH, have demonstrated extreme fluctuations in price over short periods of time on a regular basis. You must be prepared to accept similar fluctuations in Token value. Such fluctuations are due to market forces and represent changes in the balance of supply and demand. ACUITTY cannot and does not guarantee any market liquidity for Tokens. Additionally, due to different regulatory requirements in different jurisdictions, and the inability of citizens of certain countries to open accounts at exchanges located anywhere in the world, the liquidity of Tokens may be markedly different in different jurisdictions.
b. By participating in the Crowdfunding, making payments to ACUITTY, or receiving and holding Tokens, you acknowledge and agree that you fully understand that Tokens may experience volatility in pricing and liquidity, and that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that no other party (including, without limitation any ACUITTY Party) may be held liable for any Loss arising out of, or in any way connected your participation in the Crowdfunding, Payments to ACUITTY, or receiving and holding Tokens.
37. Tokens carry risks:
a. Prior to receiving Tokens, you should carefully consider such risk and, to the extent necessary, consult with an appropriately qualified advisor. If any of the following risks are unacceptable to you, you should not accept Tokens. By participating in the Crowdfunding, making payments to ACUITTY, or receiving and holding Tokens, you acknowledge and agree that you understand the risks described below and that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that no other party (including, without limitation any ACUITTY Party) may be held liable for any Loss arising out of, or in any way connected with your participation in the Crowdfunding, Payments to ACUITTY, or receiving and holding Tokens or such risk.
b. Dissolution of ACUITTY due to a diminishment in the value of other cryptocurrencies, cryptographic tokens, and blockchain based software systems : Purchasers are using cryptographic tokens or cryptocurrencies to participate in the Crowdfunding, make payments, or receive and hold Tokens. While some of these may have been relatively stable, it is possible that their values may drop significantly in the future, which may deprive ACUITTY of sufficient resources to continue to operate.
c. Regulatory action in one or more jurisdictions. Cryptocurrencies, cryptographic tokens, and blockchain based software systems have been the subject of regulatory scrutiny by various regulatory bodies in numerous jurisdictions. ACUITTY and Tokens could be impacted by one or more regulatory inquiries or regulatory actions, which could impede or limit the ability of ACUITTY to develop ACUITTY
d. Insufficient interest in ACUITTY and ACUITTY TOKENS.
It is possible that ACUITTY or ACUITTY TOKENS ,will not be used by a large number of individuals, businesses and other organisations and that there will be limited public interest in the creation and development of its functionalities. Such a lack of interest could impact the development of ACUITTY. ACUITTY will contract with developers to help build ACUITTY, and is working with third party developers around the world to create an interest in ACUITTY. However, ACUITTY cannot predict the success of these development efforts or the efforts of other third parties.
e. ACUITTY , as developed, will not meet Token holder expectations. Purchasers acknowledge that ACUITTY is currently under development and may undergo significant changes before release. Purchasers acknowledge that any expectations regarding the form and functionality of ACUITTY held by the Purchaser may not be met upon its release for any number of reasons, including a change in the design and implementation plans and execution of the implementation of ACUITTY .
f. ACUITTY Exchange software platform may face delays in completion on release on account of technical difficulties. The Purchaser understands, that while ACUITTY will make reasonable efforts to complete the platform development, it is possible that an official completed version of the platform may not be be released late or may not receive the buyer and supplier adoption that is needed to make it commercially viable.
g. Hackers or other groups or organisations may attempt to steal Tokens. The Purchaser is required to go to verify the wallet address 0x9E59b72CcC6555321512adDF471d765C6093B916 before making any payments. ACUITTY does not accept any responsibility whatsoever if the payments are not made to the specified wallet. The sender / Purchaser has the responsibility to ensure to send the ETH with the use of ERC -20 compliant wallets to receive the ACT Tokens from ACCUITY. In case Ether is sent to wallet outside of the ICO schedule or is not ERC-20 compliant, ACCUITY will retain the right to not issue the ACT Tokens.
h. Ethereum mining attacks. The Purchaser understands and accepts that, as with other crypto currencies, cryptographic tokens, and blockchain based software systems, the Ethereum blockchain used for ACUITTY Crowdfunding campaign is susceptible to mining attacks, including but not limited to double spend attacks, majority mining power attacks, “selfish-mining” attacks, and race condition attacks. Any successful attacks present a risk to ACUITTY Crowdfunding campaign, expected proper execution and sequencing of Token transactions, and expected proper execution and sequencing of contract computations.
i. Weaknesses or exploitable breakthroughs in the field of cryptography.
Cryptography is a rapidly developing field with advances in code cracking and technical advances, which could present a risk to ACUITTY Crowdfunding campaign and potentially result in the theft or loss of Tokens. To the extent possible, ACUITTY intends to update the protocol underlying ACUITTY to account for any advances in cryptography and to incorporate additional security measures, but it cannot predict the future of cryptography or the success of any future security updates.
38. Cancellation and refund policy
a. By participating in the Crowdfund, you acknowledge that ACUITTY is not required to provide a refund for any reason, and that you will not receive money or other compensation in lieu of a refund, and you consent to no right of withdrawal from the Crowdfund.
b. All Payments to ACUITTY are final and nonrefundable
c. All expenses & commissions will be deducted by ACUITTY, incase any refunds are made by Acuitty
a. ACUITTY makes no representations concerning the tax implications of participating in the Crowdfunding, making payments to ACUITTY, or receiving and holding Tokens.
b. You bear the sole responsibility for determining or assessing the tax implications of your participation in the Crowdfunding, Payments to ACUITTY, or receiving and holding Tokens in all respects and in any relevant jurisdiction.
c. By participating in the Crowdfunding, making payments, or receiving and holding Tokens, to the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that no other party (including, without limitation any ACUITTY Party) may be held liable for any Loss arising out of, or in any way connected to, any tax liability you may incur in connection with your participation in the Crowdfunding, Payments to ACUITTY, or receiving and holding Tokens.
b. Purchasers may be contacted by ACUITTY regarding the Crowdfunding before, during and after the Crowdfunding.
c. ACUITTY may request additional information from Purchasers if such information is required by applicable laws or required to provide any technical support requested by the Purchaser.
41. Intellectual property
a. Unless otherwise stated, the content and information on the Website are the property of ACUITTY Parties or other parties. You may not download, reproduce, or retransmit any information, other than for non commercial individual use. This Website is to be used by the Purchasers only. You, the Purchaser are granted a limited, non-transferable, revocable license to view and copy the information solely for personal use only, subject to clause 41.b
b. All intellectual property rights comprised in the information, text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, data compilations, scripts, software, technology, sound or any other materials or works found in the Website shall vest in and remain property of ACUITTY. You are permitted to download and print such materials from the Website for personal and non-commercial use provided that you do not breach these terms and conditions.
42. ACUITTY will cooperate with all law enforcement inquiries, subpoenas, or requests provided they are fully supported and documented by the law in the relevant jurisdiction.
43. KYC (“Know Your Customer”) and AML (“Anti-Money Laundering”) procedures may be conducted by ACUITTY to obtain enough information about each user to allow evaluation of the risk presented and to detect and report suspicious activity. If discovered that your participation in the Crowdfunding is in violation of this Agreement or in violation of any anti-money laundering laws, counter-terrorism financing or other regulatory requirements, your purchase under the Crowdfunding agreement shall be deemed invalid with posterior effect and ACUITTY will be entitled to terminate this Agreement with you with immediate effect, deny your access to the Crowdfunding, deny distribution of any ACUITTY Tokens to you and demand return of any ACUITTY tokens that may have already been delivered to you.You will not forge, or otherwise manipulate any personal or non-personal data requested by the ACUITTY in the process of the User’s registration (will not use the VPN or other means of distorting the data), or after its completion, will provide all necessary personal or non-personal data in the form and format requested by the ACUITTY in the event when such necessity arises in connection within the requirements of anti-money laundering and “Know Your Customer” (KYC) frameworks of the ACUITTY or in accordance with the applicable law.
a. MAS Notice TCA-N03 on prevention of AML/CFT (Monetary Authority of Singapore);
b. SEC Investment Company Compliance Program (US Securities and Exchange Commission);
44. Force majeure: No ACUITTY Party is liable in any way for failure to perform due to any Force Majeure Event. By participating in the Crowdfunding, making payments to ACUITTY, or receiving and holding Tokens, to the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that no other party (including, without limitation any ACUITTY Party) may be held liable for any Loss arising out of, or in any way connected to, any Force Majeure Event.
45. Complete agreement
a. These terms and conditions together with any terms and conditions published from time to time on the Website, set out the entire understanding between each Purchaser and ACUITTY and any other ACUITTY Party in relation to your participation in the Crowdfunding, Payments to ACUITTY, or receiving and holding Tokens.
b. To the extent this document conflicts with the Website or any other document, including but not limited to the whitepaper, this document prevails.
c. To the extent that these terms and conditions, any terms and conditions published from time to time on the Website, the whitepaper conflict with translated copies, the English version prevails.
46. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found illegal or unenforceable, in whole or in part, such provision shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective solely to the extent of such determination of invalidity or unenforceability without affecting the validity or enforceability thereof in any other manner or jurisdiction and without affecting the remaining provisions, which shall continue in full force and effect.
47. The failure of ACUITTY to require or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions or ACUITTY’s failure to exercise any right under these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver or relinquishment of ACUITTY’ s right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right (or any other provision and/or right contained this document in its entirety, as the case may be) in that or any other instance. The express waiver by ACUITTY of any provision, condition, or requirement of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of any future obligation to comply with such provision, condition or requirement. Except as expressly and specifically set out in these terms and conditions, no representations, statements, consents, waivers, or other acts or omissions by ACUITTY shall be deemed a modification of these terms and conditions or be legally binding.
48. Disclaimer of warranties
a. The Purchaser expressly agrees that the Purchaser is participating Crowdfunding, making payments to ACUITTY, and receiving and holding Tokens at their own risk and that Tokens are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose (except only to the extent prohibited under applicable law).
b. Without limiting clause 31.1, ACUITTY does not warrant that the process for participating in the Crowdfunding, making payments to ACUITTY, or receiving and holding Tokens will be uninterrupted or error free.
49. No ACUITTY Party will be liable (whether in an action in negligence, contract or tort based on a warranty or otherwise) for any Loss even if ACUITTY or its representatives, or any ACUITTY Party are advised of the possibility of such Loss, howsoever caused as a result, directly or indirectly, of or arising from or in connection with:
a. your participation in the Crowdfunding, Payments to ACUITTY, receiving and holding Tokens;
b. any access, the use of, or inability to access or use, the Website;
c. your reliance on or use of or inability to use the content and information of the Website or any linked website;
d. any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure of the Website or any linked website;
e. the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Website;
f. unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
g. statements or conduct of any third party on the Website; or
h. any other matter relating to the Website.
50. Indemnity: You will indemnify ACUITTY Parties, from and against all Loss in any way arising out of your participation in the Crowdfunding, Payments to ACUITTY, or receiving and holding Tokens, or your use of the Website.
51. Business Continuity: Acuitty reserves the right to expand its lines of business beyond the ones stated in the white-paper in the interest of business continuity and growth. The decision to do so rests entirely with the executive team. The profit distribution model, however, would be retained and profits would continue to be distributed as committed in the white-paper.
52. Forward looking statements
a. the Website, the Prospectus, and the Business Model may include forward looking statements. Often, but not always, forward looking statements can be identified by the use of words such as “believes,” “expects,” “does not expect,” “is expected,” “targets,” “outlook,” “plans,”, “eta”, “scheduled,” “estimates,” “forecasts,” “intends,” “anticipates” or “does not anticipate” or variations of such words and phrases or statements that certain actions, events or results “may,” “could,” “would,” “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved. Forward looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of ACUITTY to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the forward looking statements. Although ACUITTY believes it has a reasonable basis for making these forward looking statements, you must not place undue reliance on such forward looking information. By its nature, forward looking information involves numerous assumptions, inherent risks and uncertainties, both general and specific, which contribute to the possibility that the predictions, forecasts and other forward looking statements will not occur.
b. By participating in the Crowdfunding, making payments to ACUITTY, receiving and holding Tokens, or using the Website, you acknowledge and agree that you fully understand and accept the risks in clause 34.1, and to the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that no other party (including, without limitation any ACUITTY Party) will be held liable for any Loss arising out of, or in any way connected with your participation in the Crowdfunding, Payments to ACUITTY, receiving or holding Tokens or use of the Website.
53. Usage and receiving Tokens may carry financial risk. You acknowledge and agree that in no event shall any ACUITTY Party be liable or responsible for any Loss in any way arising out of your participation in the Crowdfunding, Payments to ACUITTY, receiving and holding Tokens, or use of the Website and all ACUITTY Parties are hereby released by the Purchaser from liability for any and all such Loss.
54. The risk of loss in holding cryptocurrency(ies) can be substantial. You should therefore carefully consider whether holding cryptocurrency(ies) is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. In considering whether to hold cryptocurrency(ies), you should be aware that the price or value of cryptocurrency(ies) can change rapidly, decrease, and potentially even fall to zero. If you use a ACUITTY product which allows you and/or third parties to access and hold cryptocurrency(ies) private keys, you acknowledge that ACUITTY is not responsible for safeguarding such keys and that ACUITTY is not responsible for any loss of cryptocurrency(ies) resulting from theft, loss, or mishandling of cryptocurrency(ies) private keys outside its control.
55. This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by ACUITTY without restriction, including without limitation to any of its affiliates or subsidiaries, or to any successor in interest of any business associated with the ACUITTY Services- tokens. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
56. If any provision of this Agreement shall be determined to be invalid or unenforceable under any rule, law or regulation or any governmental agency, local, state, or federal, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of the provision to the greatest extent possible under any applicable law and the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement shall not be affected.
57. In the event that ACUITTY is acquired by or merged with a third party entity:
a. We reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from you as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
b. The third party would reserve the right to:
i. Issue an open tender to purchase existing Acuitty tokens at a market premium of its own choice And / Or
ii. Purchase Acuitty Tokens from the open market and use these as its business needs.
58. Pursuant to the economic sanctions programs administered in the countries where ACUITTY conducts business, ACUITTY is prohibited from providing services or entering into relationships with certain individuals and entities. In the event that ACUITTY is required to block assets associated with your ACUITTY Account in accordance with a sanctions program, or other similar government sanctions programs, ACUITTY may (i) deactivate or cancel your cryptocurrency(ies) Wallet(s) and/or Currency Wallet(s) or block user activity, (ii) transfer cryptocurrency(ies) or funds from your cryptocurrency(ies) Wallet(s) and/or Currency Wallet(s) to an originating source or to an account specified by authorities, or (iii) require you to transfer your cryptocurrency(ies) or withdraw your funds from your cryptocurrency(ies) Wallet(s) or Currency Wallet(s) within a certain period of time. ACUITTY is not responsible for any losses, whether direct or indirect, that you may incur as a result of our complying with applicable law, the guidance or direction of any regulatory authority or government agency, or any writ of attachment, lien, levy, subpoena, warrant or other legal order.
59. Acuitty shall not bear any liability, whatsoever, for any damage or interruptions caused by any computer viruses, spyware, scareware, Trojan horses, worms or other malware that may affect your computer or other equipment, or any phishing, spoofing or other attack. We advise the regular use of a reputable and readily available virus screening and prevention software. You should also be aware that SMS and email services are vulnerable to spoofing and phishing attacks and should use care in reviewing messages purporting to originate from ACUITTY . Always log into your ACUITTY Account through the ACUITTY Site to review any transactions or required actions if you have any uncertainty regarding the authenticity of any communication or notice.
60. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature extend beyond the expiration or termination of this Agreement, including, without limitation, sections pertaining to suspension or termination, ACUITTY Account cancellation, debts owed to ACUITTY , general use of the ACUITTY Site, disputes with ACUITTY , and general provisions, shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
61. Section headings in this Agreement are for convenience only, and shall not govern the meaning or interpretation of any provision of this Agreement.
62. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, any translation of this Agreement is provided for your convenience. The meanings of terms, conditions and representations herein are subject to definitions and interpretations in the English language. Any translation provided may not accurately represent the information in the original English.
I confirm that I am not a resident or citizen of US or Singapore or China.
I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions of the Acuitty ICO.
You must accept the terms and conditions
US Patent Pending
Opportunity to unlock 20-30% of the $500 Billion Consulting and IT Services Market
Limited visibility of qualified vendors across geographies
Lack of transparent rating mechanisms to assess supplier quality
Inability for suppliers to monetize 10-12% excess idle capacity – leading to raised client pricing
Average 12 – 15% project delays and cost escalations in services contracts
Ashish has helped numerous Fortune 500 clients manage complex transformation programs Involving adoption of new technologies, redefining of business and operating models and launch of new consulting services. His work experience spans over 20 years at Accenture as has successfully designed, sold, and driven consulting engagements focussed on operational efficiency and effectiveness, new product or service launches, and strategic technology deployment leveraging the full breadth of management consulting, digital, technology and outsourcing capabilities.
Vishwas has over 20 years of experience across Consulting and Industry including 9 years with Accenture, where he led the Asia Pacific Digital Supply Chain Practice. Vishwas also helped set up and scale Accenture’s global, distributed consulting operation. This grew to 5,000 people in 7 years, driving around $1 Billion in sales. Vishwas’s work has also included development and launch of an array of new services and solutions, which have earned him multiple innovation awards and a US patent.
Saurabh has over 18 years of experience with companies like Accenture, Tata, and CH2M Hill. His work spans Strategy Consulting, Business Process Management, Digital transformation, IT roadmap development, and large program management. Saurabh has served as the Resource Industry Lead for Accenture’s global consulting division. Saurabh was part of the leadership team that established and scaled Accenture’s global consulting model to 5,000 consultants and $1 Billion in revenue in 7 years’ time.
Sanjay has over 22 years of diverse Consulting, Process and Technology Outsourcing, Procurement & Supply chain, Business Process Re-engineering, Information Technology (IT) and Shared Services and Outsourcing advisory experience. He has worked extensively as a services supplier in Consulting and IT services and has managed complex sourcing and procurement execution to various organisations. He has successfully run a Customer Services Contact centre as a CEO. Sanjay has worked in Deloitte Consulting in India and East Africa, Horizon Contact Centers, Genpact, Ariba and Infosys Technologies and Accenture.
Amol is a senior management executive with over two decades of experience in managing a variety of roles in IT (across Applications & Infrastructure), setting up Startups / Captives, and P&L responsibilities across multiple geographies.
Amol has deep understanding of technologies for banking having worked with Standard Chartered Bank and KBC Bank (Belgium). More recently Amol was with Accenture where he has held multiple roles as an MD for ~14 years that include Global lead for Network Operations, Lead for Technology Consulting – India, and the Delivery Lead for RPA processes.
Nandita is a HR specialist with niche skills in strategic HR Initiatives, HR and cultural integration, Organisational Development & Effectiveness, Talent Management & employee communication.Backed by extensive experience of working with the MNCs such as American Express and GE she brings the skill of partnering with businesses in providing strategic and business transformation advisory and support to business leaders and employees across varied service industries. She specialises in the strategic build of internal communications and employee engagement.
Manu is member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India having over two decades of experience of industry and consultancy, setting up of statutory and internal systems as well as M& A’s. Besides managing a professional firm, Manu leads the Transaction Advisory services where he advises partner search, business negotiations, cross border transactions, financial due diligence, tax and regulatory compliances, building India Entry strategy and representing before Indian regulators.
Senior leadership positions in a number of high tech organisations including CIO at Vodafone, CITO/ COO at Colt Technology Services and Managing Director of Colt’s Cloud Computing business.Mark built and launched the first cloud computing platform in Europe,and an award winning European Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) service.
Held Senior Leadership positions in a number of organisations including COO and CPO at Flipkart (online marketplace with a footprint as large as Amazon in India). Also served as Managing Director and Country Head, Fidelity India and Director at Mckinsey Knowledge Centre.Nitin is passionate about building new businesses and hi-performance teams,and driving innovation. He has a proven track record of leadership impact across business and an ability to drive from vision and strategy to people development and execution.
Vid is a Senior IT executive with experience to enable global organizations to achieve business benefits. He is a change agent to help IT and business organizations drive process and technology transformation with measurable benefits. Vid has a proven record in technology consulting projects and large scale business transformations.
Brian is a procurement specialist with commercial acumen and has expert capabilities in the development, implementation and delivery of Technology and Digital solutions and services. He comes with demonstrable international experience in leading and managing IT/Technology, Strategic Sourcing / Procurement, Supply Chain, and Vendor Management functions.
Token Price = 350 Acuitty Tokens / ETH. Bonus Tokens allocated based on following Table.
Minimum Contribution = 0.1 ETH (Across All Phases)
A person investing 75 ETH in the 1st week would get the Early Bird bonus (50%) + Large Investor Bonus (30%) = 80%. So, Total Acuitty Tokens per ETH s/he gets = 350 + 80% of 350 = 350 + 280 = 630 Acuitty Tokens per ETH
Note: Management will announce the timing of the ICO Crowdfunding Stages 1-4 during/after the “Pre-Sales and Early Investor Stage”